audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] Recording of Stallman speech at Reykjavik University

From: Stefán Freyr Stefánsson
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Recording of Stallman speech at Reykjavik University
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:36:56 +0000

Hi.

You can distribute them under the CreativeCommons Attribution-No
Derivative Works 3.0 License.

There is a new web page with this lecture here:
http://upptokur.ru.is/stallman2012/

It only has two of the files (480p and 720p webm format) so if you
want the Ogg Theora version (or the 1080p version) on your site you
can grab it from the other URL. Please link to the new URL as the
source though.

Please note that the last video file on the new URL (the Richard
Stallman Interview) is a recording from the national broadcasting
company so I do not own the copyright to this. We did get permission
for distributing the interview video file but I can't say if they
agree to put it under Creative Commons.