audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] Richard Stallman - 2012-06-27 - Marly-le-Roi

From: Kaveh Mousavi Zamani
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Richard Stallman - 2012-06-27 - Marly-le-Roi
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:29:30 +0800

I upload the video with description.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Louis-Maurice De Sousa <address@hidden> wrote:
Le 28/09/2012 14:18, Jeanne Rasata a écrit :
Hello, Louis-Maurice,
Hello Jeanne,

I hope you've had a good summer.

It’s gone :-)

I'm writing to follow up on RMS's visit. In an effort to publicize his
travels and activities more, we would very much like to post any
pictures or photos or articles of his speeches on fsf.org and gnu.org.

If you have any photos that you are willing to put under the CC-BY-ND
license, please do forward them to me along with the photographer's
name.

If you have any recordings, thank you for forwarding them to me and/or
<address@hidden>  so that we can post the Ogg files.

We appreciate any and all feedback on the speech (number of people in
attendance, etc.).

Everything is here :
http://www.intertice.fr/Retour-sur-InterTice-Logiciels
and here :
http://webtv.ac-versailles.fr/spip.php?article871

links to upload the video are under the yellow button "Partager ou télécharger la vidéo".

Let me know if it’s ok.

If we upload more photos, I’ll tell you.

--

Cheers,
Louis-Maurice De Sousa