audio-video

[Audio-video] Introduction

From: James Spence
Subject: [Audio-video] Introduction
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:03:02 +0000

Hello everyone.
I have been very busy up until now and I shall provide a full
introduction about myself on Monday the 13th December 2010.

I shall then be able to participate.

Thank you

--
James Spence

                 07757 042951

                 address@hidden

                 www.infinisol.biz

Important Note: This message contains confidential information which is
intended to be passed to the addressee only.  Please advise the sender
by telephone on the number shown above if this message has been sent in
error to the wrong address.  We acknowledge that e-mail is not an
entirely secure medium of communication and you should be aware of this
when replying. Although we believe that any attachments are free from
any virus, we can give no guarantee.