[AUCTeX] Contributing style files

From: Mandar Mitra
Subject: [AUCTeX] Contributing style files
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:18:07 +0530

Hi,

Tassilo Horn wrote (Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 10:59:13AM +0100):
> Yes, that's allright.  I've added such "alias styles" for beamerarticle
> and beamerswitch.

I had earlier emailed a very basic tabu.el as a starting point for tabu.sty to
auctex-devel. I've attached it with this email as well. I'm not sure of the
proper way to go about getting this reviewed and included in the styles
directory if it's found to be reasonable. Could you please advise?

Thanks,
Mandar.