Re: [AUCTeX] Reftex extra keybindings

From: Waleed Yousef
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Reftex extra keybindings
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 13:40:46 +0200

Thanks so much; it is exactly as you expected. It seems that org-ref
loads in the background reftex. So, I just put the line (setq
reftex-extra-bindings t) before both org-ref and reftex.

Now, one more question please: When I do C-c s (to search a whole
document) what is the keybinding for (search again) that exists on the
mouse menu?

Thanks