Re: [AUCTeX] beamer

From: giacomo . boffi
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] beamer
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 23:50:39 +0100

Ciao Mosè,

thank you for the working solution

> (with-eval-after-load "preview"
 >   (add-to-list 'preview-default-preamble
 >            "\\PreviewEnvironment*{frame}" t))

that you have posted. Preview's info manual suggests to customize the
"preview-default-preamble" variable but it's more or less equivalent,
isn't it?.

I didn't know of this elisp mechanism to influence the behaviour of
preview, the latex package.

Is it possible that the breakage of my "test2.tex" file, that used to
work perfectly, is connected to the emacs side of preview manipulating
the latex side?

Again, thank you for the code ፨ g