Re: [AUCTeX] TeX-auto-generate confused by comments

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] TeX-auto-generate confused by comments
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 15:07:49 +0200

Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

>> Ikumi Keita <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> Hi Ikumi-san,

>>> I would commit to the repository if it is confirmed to be safe to
>>> change the regular expression as discussed here.
>>
>> I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be safe, so please go ahead.
>
> Green light also from me, if the patch comes with a test :-)

Hi all,

this change was overdue, thanks Keita.  I was looking at the definition
of `TeX-add-to-alist'[1] and it uses `add-to-list' to add elements to
local-bound variables; I learned here that this should be avoided. Any
takers?

Best, Arash

Footnotes:
[1]  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/auctex.git/tree/tex.el#n4822