Re: [AUCTeX] Customize tex-ispell.el

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Customize tex-ispell.el
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:09:18 +0200

Thorsten Grothe <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to add the environment of exsheets to tex-ispell.el,
> because it's highlighted as error, the env looks like this:
>
> \begin{question}[skip me}]{skip me}
> ispell me please
> \end{question}
>
> But I have no idea how to do this. I know the file tex-ispell.el but if
> I modify it, it get's overwritten with the next update.

Hi Thorsten,

you find a way in the manual how to do this [1].  You can add something
like this to you init file and restart Emacs:

    (eval-after-load "tex-ispell"
      '(TeX-ispell-skip-setcdr
        '(("question" ispell-tex-arg-end))))

Or as a local variable in your .tex file, depending on your use case.

Best, Arash

Footnotes:
[1]
https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/auctex.html#index-TeX_002dispell_002dextend_002dskip_002dlist