[AUCTeX] Output parsing problems with LaTeX2e <2017-04-15>

From: Uwe Siart
Subject: [AUCTeX] Output parsing problems with LaTeX2e <2017-04-15>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 17:03:32 +0200

When I type "C-c C-a" even on a very simple document like

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
Test
\end{document}

I get

,----
| LaTeX: problems after {1} page
| Type ‘C-c C-l’ to display results of compilation.
| LaTeX: problems after {1} page
| Type ‘C-c C-l’ to display results of compilation.
| LaTeX: problems after {1} page
| Type ‘C-c C-l’ to display results of compilation.
| LaTeX: problems after {1} page
| Type ‘C-c C-l’ to display results of compilation.
| Stopping after running "LaTeX" 4 times in a row.
| LaTeX: problems after {1} page
`----

This happens with AUCTeX 11.90.1 and the recent LaTeX format of
<2017-04-15> (TL17 pretest).

Don't know if this is a problem with AUCTeX or with the latest LaTeX
format.

--
Uwe