Re: [AUCTeX] Embedded previews in high-DPI?

From: Konstantinos Theofilis
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Embedded previews in high-DPI?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 14:58:31 +0900

Hi,

I have been following the discussion with a lot of interest as High-DPI in
embedded previews affects me too.

> On May 19, 2016, at 2:11 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> Your thoughts about my understanding are wrong but that doesn't really
> matter.  OSX-only frameworks don't belong in GNU-maintained software.
> So the "bad idea" may still be your best bet.  I've pointed out other
> options.

I have to respectfully disagree with that argument as I think it is
fundamentally flawed. Emacs (which is obviously GNU-maintained software) does
include Cocoa-specific code, which is an OS X-only framework. I cannot see why
Mitsuharu’s suggestion contravenes with previously followed policy.

Kind regards,
Kostas Theofilis