Re: [AUCTeX] Logo for AUCTeX: request for ideas

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Logo for AUCTeX: request for ideas
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 20:53:10 +0100

Hello,

Assuming that the green E is supposed to stand for "Emacs", wouldn't it be
preferable to use the same symbol as in the Emacs community logo
(https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsLogo). The SVG source is available, so it
is probably possible to get just the E in Inscape and to export it as Pstrick,
and then reuse it in the AUCTeX logo.

   Vincent.