Re: [AUCTeX] Logo for AUCTeX: request for ideas

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Logo for AUCTeX: request for ideas
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 20:56:33 +0100

Hello,

Could it be some more elaborate drawing, like for instance:

- A lion ploughing by making with its plow lines of lipsum on a
 book, and the plow is pulled forward by a gnu.
- A lion riding on a gnu,
- A lion forging a book on an anvil made with letters from the word Emacs
- A lion hunting a zebra, and the stripes of the zebra are lines of lipsum

Personally the one I like most is the last one, because I find that the zebra
is a funny animal,
and using AUCTeX is just fun. Besides we could use the zebra as AUCTeX mascot.

   Vincent