Re: [AUCTeX] Unable to preview images

From: gojjoe
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Unable to preview images
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:40:57 +0100

On 20151124 12:21, José Carlos Santos wrote:

No, I didn't. I do now (I got it from
https://github.com/OctaForge/OF-Windows/blob/master/bin_win32/libpng16-16.dll)
but I still get the same error. :-(

It's likely that you still miss other libraries. As the README file you quoted says,

"LibPNG requires zlib, which should come from the same source as you got libpng"

and I have zlib1.dll in my Emacs\bin directory. Do you?

It's probably best if you read through the README file and check whether if you have all necessary libraries and their dependencies mentioned there (if I remember correctly it also tells you where to get them).

Cheers,