Re: [AUCTeX] Patch to tex-info.el to support node name completion in @..

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Patch to tex-info.el to support node name completion in @..ref commands, and solve a few other pbs
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 23:46:45 +0100

Ok, I should have read the *Help* more carefully, it states

   (cl-pushnew X PLACE): insert X at the head of the list if not already there.

and I understood "there" as meaning "head of the list", instead of just "list".
Of course the second sentence clarifies the point, but I overlooked it.

Maybe it could be rephrased as:

   (cl-pushnew X PLACE): insert X at the head of the list PLACE unless X is
already an element of PLACE.

If you agree with the rephrasal, I can implement the change.

     Vincent.