Re: [AUCTeX] Problem with German quotes

From: Lucas Holland
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Problem with German quotes
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 17:36:20 +0100

Hi Mosè,

thanks for your reply. The "my package.sty“ file is not in the same directory as my master file (I simplified the code when I posted it). I visited the "my package.sty“ and ran C-c C-n. It seems to work now (even when I quit and restart emacs). When I hit Shift-2 (quote on my system) twice I get the correct opening and closing quotes. Is the style file now permanently associated with my package file?

Thanks again!

Lucas