Re: [AUCTeX] out comment every line

From: Lars Madsen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] out comment every line
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 15:28:48 +0000

Nice one, thanks, one didn't know (point-marker)

(I've started Emacs macrop programming some 10 years too late ;-)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/address@hidden / More information:
http://au.dk/en/address@hidden