Re: [AUCTeX] Modify environments interactively

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Modify environments interactively
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 07:56:37 +0100

Igor Sosa Mayor <address@hidden> writes:

>> related, is there a build in feature for deleting a given env?
>>
>> This is sometimes handy when editing other peoples work. (some people
>> are very messy)
>
> this would be a good idea...

I guess doing `C-u C-c C-e' and then deleting the environment name could
do that, i.e., modifying an environment so that is has an empty name.
But there's no good way to delete an environment.  I mean, deleting the
\begin/\end is easy, but you'd probably also want to delete its \items
in case its an enumerate/itemize, etc.

Bye,
Tassilo