Re: [AUCTeX] Multiple \addbibresource instances

From: Ettore Aldrovandi
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Multiple \addbibresource instances
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 21:38:30 -0500

Ciao Mosè,

On Jan 4, 2015, at 16:10, Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> wrote:

What do you exactly mean by "does not seem to work”?

That only entries from the first \addbibresource are proposed after pressing C-[.

I have a
document with two bibliography databases loaded with two
`\addbibresource's and I can insert citation commands with completion,
provided that RefTeX can find them.

It can. It does it by using external file finders.  Curiously, it does not find anything if I rely on BIBINPUTS.

Could you please provide us a
minimal document producing the bug you ran into?

OK. I’ll try to par down the file I’m working on.

I have the impression (member "biblatex" TeX-active-styles) returns nil, but not being able to speak Lisp, I have no idea whether this is relevant.

This may or may not be relevant.  Is there a
`\usepackage[...]{biblatex}' line in your document?

Yes.

Or does it use a
custom class/style file loading biblatex?  Do you have file parsing
enabled in AUCTeX?

I’m not sure. TeX-parse-self is set to t. Is that what you mean?

—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *    http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu