[AUCTeX] auto-fill-inhibit-regexp ...

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: [AUCTeX] auto-fill-inhibit-regexp ...
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 15:51:03 +0100

Dear listmembers,
yesterday I got a very helpful hint regarding auto-fill mode. Normally I like
to work with auto-fill-mode "active", however, working with tabular
environments this may be boring if the number of columns is large. So, as
mentioned before, I got the hint regarding auto-fill-inhibit-regexp and
configured this as shown here:

 '(auto-fill-mode 1)
 '(auto-fill-inhibit-regexp ".*&")

however, this will not work for \begin{tabular} or for \end{tabular} lines
(the latter being rather unproblematic). Does anyone on the list use this
variable, too? Do you have a better, more efficient solution regarding the
regexpr?
Any suggestions are highly appreciated,
thanks a lot,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)