Re: [AUCTeX] Flyspell stopped working in AUCTeX LaTeX mode after updatin

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Flyspell stopped working in AUCTeX LaTeX mode after updating packages
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 23:07:43 -0700

Is it a problem for all tex files, or only some?  I have seen in the past (or
maybe it was with ispell not flyspell), where it gets confused about what to
skip and doesn’t check what it should.  If it got sufficiently confused it
could skip the entire file.

Otherwise try debugging into flyspell-buffer or flyspell-region.

-Ivan