Re: [AUCTeX] Flyspell stopped working in AUCTeX LaTeX mode after updatin

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Flyspell stopped working in AUCTeX LaTeX mode after updating packages
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 09:24:35 +0100

Omid <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Omid,

> I was wondering if you could give me some pointers as to how to go
> about resolving this problem.

I have to confess I know nothing about flyspell mode.  I just activated
it in a latex doc of mine, and apparently it works (and is cool!).

What I can see is that flyspell adds `flyspell-after-change-function' to
`after-change-functions'.  Is it there for you, too?  If not, that's the
problem.  If yes, try to edebug it...

Bye,
Tassilo