Re: [AUCTeX] preview vs beamer

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview vs beamer
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:24:03 +0100

address@hidden writes:

Hi Giacomo,

> as preview-mode works, there is a way to have pdflatex load
> preview.sty w/o going south, isn't it?

\nonstopmode\nofiles\PassOptionsToPackage{active,tightpage}{preview}\AtBeginDocument{\ifx\ifPreview\undefined\RequirePackage[displaymath,floats,graphics,textmath,sections,footnotes]{preview}[2004/11/05]\fi}
\documentclass{beamer}
\begin{document}
\begin{frame}
  \(1+1+1\)
\end{frame}
\end{document}

Good idea.  I simply copied the command line from the compile log buffer
you get when doing `C-c C-l' after generating previews to the start of
the file.  It complained that the auctex option shouldn't be set
manually, so I removed that, and now it compiles just fine.

HTH,
Tassilo