Re: [AUCTeX] autocomplete only for Latex commands/keywords?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] autocomplete only for Latex commands/keywords?
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 12:39:01 +0200

Jannis <address@hidden> writes:

Hi!

>> There is indeed no autocompletion for "\linespread", but I don't know
>> any "\includefigure" macro.  Did you mean "\includegraphics"?
>
> Indeed I did. Is there any way to include such (or all) available
> macros into this autocompletion?

This should happen automatically.  If you have \usepackage{graphicx} in
your document, AUCTeX will load auctex/style/graphicx.el, and that adds
the macros and environments provided by the graphicx package (including
\includegraphics) to the completion machinery.  For this to work, you
need the customizations Mosè mentioned previously.

Bye,
Tassilo