[AUCTeX] Killing associated buffers

From: Christophe TROESTLER
Subject: [AUCTeX] Killing associated buffers
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 22:49:19 +0100

Hi,

When compiling LaTeX buffers, AUCTeX creates associated buffers to
process errors (a .log and a *... output* one).  Is there the
possibility in AUCTeX to kill these buffers when the main LaTeX buffer
is killed?  For now, I rolled my own code using 'kill-buffer-hook but
such a feature would be worth to have within AUCTeX if it is not there
already.  All suggestions will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Christophe