Re: [AUCTeX] AucTeX activation of latex-mode

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AucTeX activation of latex-mode
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 06:39:31 +0100

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:

> That's hard to diagnose from here.  You could try to comment out the
> workgroup stuff and then open some LaTeX file with
>
>   $ emacs file.tex
>
> Is it opened with tex-mode or latex-mode?

latex-mode

> Then, comment in the workgroup stuff again and do the same.  (file.tex
> should be no file that's opened by workgroup.el of course.)

opened latex-mode

> If in both cases file.tex is opened with latex-mode but in the second
> case the other LaTeX files opened by workgroup.el are still in
> tex-mode,

tex-mode

> then something seems to be broken with how workgroup.el opens files.

That's what it seems. What's even weirder is that with the same .emacs
and workgroups.el (used to store the configuration) on two different
machines (synchronised with unison) the problem show up only on one.

I'd run out of ideas and cleared the workgroups.el file. The problem
disappeared... If it shows up again I'll notify the workgroups
developpers.

Thanks for your help.