[AUCTeX] Compiling with pdflatex or latex+dvipdf

From: Arnaud Carayol
Subject: [AUCTeX] Compiling with pdflatex or latex+dvipdf
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:43:14 +0100

Hi all,

I work with multi-file documents in LaTeX. Depending on the project,
I want to compile with either pdflatex or latex+dvipdf. Ideally, I would like
to  add a local variable in the master file (and not in every file)  telling if I want to use pdflatex or not.
Then depending on the value, C-c C-c would run pdflatex or the combo
"latex && dvipdf".
What is the correct way to do that with auctex ?

Arnaud