Re: [AUCTeX] RefTeX TOC for Texinfo

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] RefTeX TOC for Texinfo
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:30:55 +0100

Vincent Belaïche <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Vincent,

> I have made an update of AUCTeX recently and this lost my change on
> Texinfo TOC handling. It seems that either the patch has never been
> applied, or the project has migrated to another repo...

Both is true.  Sorry, I didn't have the time to test it until now, but
I'll do so if you could update your patch in the following way.

For the AUCTeX parts: please check that they apply against the current
CVS version.  (Probably, they still do.)

For the reftex parts: Ralf incorporated the reftex changes that
accumulated in the auctex/reftex CVS module over the last years in the
current reftex version bundled with Emacs.  From now on, the reftex CVS
is obsolete and development happens only in the Emacs repository.  So
could you please create a patch with your changes against the current
emacs trunk?

Bye,
Tassilo