[AUCTeX] Cannot post to gmane.emacs.auctex.devel

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [AUCTeX] Cannot post to gmane.emacs.auctex.devel
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 08:42:04 +0200

Hi all,

does anybody else have issues posting to

  gmane.emacs.auctex.devel

using Gmane?  The group info at

  http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.auctex.devel

says "Posting allowed".  I'm also subscribed to the list with disabled
mail delivery.  But all newsgroup postings addressed to that group don't
appear in the group or on the list archives.

There are at least two messages of mine in the group, but I think those
were addressed to address@hidden directly.  Given that, it's
probably a Gmane issue which somehow doesn't forward messages to the
gmane group?

Bye,
Tassilo