Re: [AUCTeX] issues with preview latex / openSUSE 11.3

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] issues with preview latex / openSUSE 11.3
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 09:24:28 +0200

Dear Mr. Angeli,
dear listmembers,
you're right. After your comment I detected that this specific issue is purely
an opensuse one, caused by an opensuse specific security patch - I found a
solution in the meantime, however, there is nothing you could help me with
here.
Anyway, thank you for your time - and sorry for the delayed reply, I was out
for holidays .... :-)
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

Am Sonntag, 29. August 2010, 17:53:50 schrieb Ralf Angeli:
******
> * Ing. Dieter Jurzitza (2010-08-20) writes:
> > as Mr. Kastrup signalized that he's short of time I am trying my luck
> The string "PermitFileReading" does not appear in the vanilla
> distribution of AUCTeX 11.86.  Perhaps it was patched by SuSE?
******

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)