[AUCTeX] Re: Problems running bibtex

From: Frederik
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Problems running bibtex
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:43:24 +0200

Hi Ralf,

Are you sure that Emacs makes use of the same BibTeX binary as the one
found by the Windows prompt?  This could happen if you still have an old
MiKTeX installation around and the PATH environment variable set for
Emacs points to that.

I've checked this - no old MikTeX executables around; the PATH variable seems to be fine. I also checked read/write permissions.
If I execute BibTeX via `M-! bibtex file RET' the error occurs, too.
Strange...

Regards,
Frederik

--