Re: [AUCTeX] latex symbols

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] latex symbols
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:55:27 +0200

Sergio Roa <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Miguel,
>
> Miguel V. S. Frasson wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> you can find it now at
>> http://www.icmc.usp.br/~frasson/symb-pics.tar.gz
>
> great! thanks. In Mac OS (Aquamacs and Carbon Emacs) the symbols in
> Menu are not shown (maybe some Mac OS fonts problem?), therefore this
> is my only chance to see them :)

M-x customize-variable RET LaTeX-math-menu-unicode RET

Set it, save for future sessions, quit and restart Emacs.  If you have
success with that, use M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET to report your
version of Emacs and that the default setting of this variable is
incorrect for your setup.

I suspect that we might set it to t by default on Emacs >= 23.  But I
don't think people have tested this yet.

--
David Kastrup