Re: [AUCTeX] A proposal for an extension of AucTeX functionalities

From: Daniele Tampieri
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] A proposal for an extension of AucTeX functionalities
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:46:40 +0100

Ralf,
     I used flyspell and it indicates repeated words: thank you.
Then I tried to load automatically flyspell by inserting the following
line in my .emacs file (I saw it in the Learning GNU Emacs O'Reilly
book)
(setq-default flyspell-mode t)
Well, it does not charge the default (American) dictionary: is it due
to the fact that I also have the Italian dictionary installed?
Thank you for your attention and best regards
Daniele Tampieri