Re: [AUCTeX] Customizing the section levels

From: Hans-Christian Mick
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Customizing the section levels
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:40:56 +0200

I've been trying to follow the example in scrbase.el and have "built" two versions:

The first one was the following:

(TeX-add-style-hook "jurabook"
  (lambda ()
    (LaTeX-section-list-add-locally '(("subthreesection" 5)
                                                      ("subfoursection" 6)
                                                      ("subfivesection" 7)
("subsixsection" 8)))))

And the second one (following the example in the Auctex-manual):

(TeX-add-style-hook "jurabook"
  (lambda ()
    (setq LaTeX-section-list '(("subthreesection" 5)
          ("subfoursection" 6)
          ("subfivesection" 7)
          ("subsixsection" 8)))))

But neither of them worked. After writing this into my .emacs-file and restarting Emacs I got the message that the command TeX-add-style-hook is void.

Any idea what is missing?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralf Angeli" <address@hidden>