Re: [AUCTeX] Re: run makeindex to generate glossary

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: run makeindex to generate glossary
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 15:04:55 +0200

* Bernhard Kleine (2008-06-08) writes:

> Am Sun, 08 Jun 2008 14:29:51 +0200 schrieb Ralf Angeli:
>
>> * Bernhard Kleine (2008-06-08) writes:
>>
>>> why don't you put the command into a batch and run the batch from a
>>> terminal window?
>>
>> Is that supposed to be a joke?
>
> No it is not!

Look, this is a mailing list about an integrated environment for editing
and processing TeX, LaTeX, etc. documents.  If you think your needs
cannot be met by AUCTeX I suggest you provide precise use cases which
allow us to determine if this is just a user misconception or if there
are shortcomings in the current approach which can be worked on one way
or the other.  Suggesting something like running a command in a terminal
window on this list borders on hostility.