[AUCTeX] Finding "unresolved references" in a large document.

From: gerald . jean
Subject: [AUCTeX] Finding "unresolved references" in a large document.
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:06:10 -0400

Hello there,

I find very handy the ability of AucTeX of finding duplicate labels in a
multi-file document.  I was wondering if there is a way to do something
similar for "unresolved references"?  It is a pain to locate them in a
large multi-file document.

Thanks,

Gérald Jean
Conseiller senior en statistiques, Actuariat
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: address@hidden

"There are two rules for ultimate success in life.
1) Never tell everything you know"