[AUCTeX] Beamer

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: [AUCTeX] Beamer
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:44:49 -0500

Greetings!

I am new to Aquamacs which includes AucTeX (and other neat packages as well).

I am starting to use it for all my LaTeX work and enjoying the power
of this software.

I have googled for information on using AucTeX for beamer
presentations, but have not found anything that was clear for me.

Are there any features for beamer, such as commands that can insert a
frame in text without having to type it all out?   Any other beamer
suggestions?

Thanks,
Enrico

--