[AUCTeX] Re: Precompiled AUCTeX 11.85 for Emacs on Windows

From: jsree
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Precompiled AUCTeX 11.85 for Emacs on Windows
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:01:07 +0000 (UTC)

Ralf Angeli <angeli <at> caeruleus.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've prepared a first beta version of a precompiled version of AUCTeX
> 11.85 for Emacs 22.1 on Windows.

I am a regular user of GNU Emacs and AUCTeX, and found the precompiled
package (GNU Emacs together with AUCTeX version 11.84) very helpful.
I just had to get one file
emacs+auctex-w32-2007-07-07.zip

Are there any plans to do something similar with AUCTeX 11.85? It would be very
helpful for non-sophisticated but regular users like me.

Regards,
jsree