Re: [AUCTeX] TeX-command-list

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] TeX-command-list
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:25:12 +0100

* gerald jean (2008-02-22) writes:

> I have switched to 11.84 a couple months ago, mostly happy with it!  In
> previous versions the following code, in my .emacs file worked well, doing
> what I wanted.  This time I am havind difficulties with having the ps files
> opened with GhostScript ( the Print command)

Do you want to print or view or convert them?  Or a combination of the
former?

> and I also would like to have
> "Other" tie up to "ps2pdf" on the current file, this is not working either?

"Other" is used for prompting for a command.  If you want a command only
for the conversion of PostScript to PDF, add it to `TeX-command-list'.
If you want that as a step from compiling the document to viewing it,
you could add it the View command, for example.  (Not a nice solution,
but a pragmatic one with the current state of command execution in the
tool chain.)