[AUCTeX] auctex 11.85

From: Thomas A . Schmitz
Subject: [AUCTeX] auctex 11.85
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:48:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm having a minor problem with auctex 11.85: it doesn't honor
my customizations. I'm into the "angry fruitsalad" look, so I
customized the latex-sedate-face to red (via the customization
menu). This adds the following line to my .emacs:

'(font-latex-sedate-face ((((class color) (background dark))
(:foreground "red"))))

But the display doesn't change (I had the same line for auctex 11.84,
and it worked). I get a warning in the messages buffer which may be
related:

Error during redisplay: (void-function nil)

Changing the deaults seems to work for other faces (I tried with Italic),
but not for the sedate face.

Thanks

Thomas

Emacs 22.1.50.1 (Carbon)