Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.85 released

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.85 released
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:24:22 +0100

* José Carlos Santos (2008-02-10) writes:

> On 10-02-2008 16:54, Ralf Angeli wrote:
>
>> You don't tell which options you pass to configure but it looks like you
>> only provide the Emacs directory to --with-emacs and not the full path
>> to and including the emacs.exe binary.  If you still have problems after
>> adapting this, please send a full bug report (including config.log if
>> available) to bug-auctex, because this is somewhat off-topic in this
>> thread.
>
> Well, I used the options suggested at section 2.7 of this document:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/auctex.pdf

Note that the manual on the web page still refers to 11.84, but there
were no changes for 11.85 in the section you are quoting, so this should
not be a problem.

Did you also include the quotation marks shown in the PDF file?  Note
that those should be simple ASCII quotes, not typographic quotes which
you might get when copying from the PDF file.