[AUCTeX] templates for diploma thesis

From: Markus Feldmann
Subject: [AUCTeX] templates for diploma thesis
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:33:48 +0100

Hi All,

My System,
    Debian Etch
    Linux Kernel 2.6.23-9 stable
    emacs 22.1 self compiled from source
    auctex 11.84 self compiled from source

My Problem,
        I want to write my Diploma Thesis with texlive+emacs+auctex
        and want to use a template for this. I searched for a Debian
        Package which include some templates, but there are so many.
        I am total confused.

My Question,
        Which Debian Package do i have to install for Templates?
        How to open a Template in emacs?
        Are there shortcuts for listing templates and open these
        Templates?

bye Markus