Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Problems with preview-latex from AUCTeX-11.84

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Problems with preview-latex from AUCTeX-11.84
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 20:09:53 +0100

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Do you think that this is caused by something I use in my document or
>>> my TeX distribution?  (Since I [or better my distro] switched from
>>> teTeX to TeXLive I had several problems, most of whom are fixed now.)
>>
>> Well, can you compile a working PDF without preview-latex?
>
> Yes, pdflatex doesn't complain and the resulting pdf works fine with
> kpdf or doc-view.

Does it work with Ghostscript?  Ghostview or one of the other
Ghostscript-based PDF viewers?

Can you run ps2pdf on it (in spite of its name, it accepts PDF files as
input)?  Or pdf2dsc?

The question is whether the normal output is hosed, or whether it is
just the preview-controlled output that is affected.