Re: [AUCTeX] Recognition of .bib files

From: David Scott
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Recognition of .bib files
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:29:10 +1200 (NZST)

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007, Ralf Angeli wrote:

* David Scott (2007-07-07) writes:

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Ralf Angeli wrote:

* David Scott (2007-07-06) writes:

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Ralf Angeli wrote:

What's the output of `M-x locate-library RET bibtex RET'?

[No match]

Guess it is isn't finding bibtex. I did try and set the environment
variables without success previous to asking for help.

Are the files bibtex.el and bibtex.elc present in your XEmacs
installation?

It appears not. I did a search on bibtex.el without finding anything

Then you probably need to install the textools package or a sumo tar
ball.

Installed the textools package. It is all good. Sweet!

Thanks for you help.

David Scott
David Scott     Department of Statistics, Tamaki Campus
                The University of Auckland, PB 92019
                Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 86830         Fax: +64 9 373 7000
Email:  address@hidden

Graduate Officer, Department of Statistics
Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics