Re: [AUCTeX] Re: A bigger picture size for formulas?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: A bigger picture size for formulas?
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:03:37 +0100

"Long Chen" <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank David for the help. I put the following line in .emacs
>
> (info "(preview-latex) The Emacs Interface")

YIKES!  You were supposed to put your cursor behind that line and
press C-x C-e.  I was not suggesting that you make Emacs come up with
that info page every time it starts (even though the idea has a
certain charme to it).

If you are reading your mail with gnus, it should be sufficient even
to click on that line.

Another possibility is to type
C-h i g (preview-latex) The Emacs Interface RET

> and in the information page, you can easily find explanation on the
> size the pictures. I reset the scale option for preview-latex (with
> number 1.5). Now the math formula is very clear.
>
> As a newcomer to Emacs and AUCTex, I may ask more questions later
> and I am hoping my questions and solutions will also help other
> newcomers.

You are welcome.