[AUCTeX] Re: How to fix GS problem

From: Frederic Andres
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: How to fix GS problem
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:54:44 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks David!
It turned out that TexLive 2005 installed an older version of Ghostcript,
 i.e. the 7.07 and there was a conflict with the new version
 I installed later on.
Well, now it works fine, and with pdflatex, I can even see my figures,
 this is great!
I am loving it more and more.
 I still need to make Acrobat close before compiling my .tex file again.
I think I already talk with Ralf about that a few weeks ago but it seems
difficult to implement on windows.
Someone told me it is because of Acrobat, but I am not so
sure since I also use Winedt on Windows, and it opens Acrobat
automatically when I compile with Ppdflatex, then, when I recompile again,
it refreshes the pdf.
Hence, I guess it is possible to make it work that way.