Re: [AUCTeX] syntax highlighting for ConTeXt

From: Andrea Tomadin
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] syntax highlighting for ConTeXt
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:01:21 +0100

Il giorno 28/feb/07, alle ore 03:21, Berend de Boer ha scritto:

There are many things that could be improved, and a long wish
list. As the maintainer, I'm happy to accept patches :-)

As I am totally ignorant on the subject of mode writing (and even serious Emacs usage...) won't you please give me a kickstart (a manual, a link, a source...) in the eventuality that I try to make my wishes come true? :-)
Thank you,

Andrea