[AUCTeX] Re: viewing .pdf file

From: Frederic Andres
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: viewing .pdf file
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:02:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hello!

I have been able to solve some of my previous problems, and on MacOS, it works
fine. Under WinXp however, I have the same problems as the original poster, I
can't see the pdf files that are created with pdflatex. I have xpdf in my PATH
which looks like this (but I guess there is a mistake):
C:\TeXLive2005\bin\win32;%Path%;c:\programFiles\emacs\bin;
c:\usr\local\bin;C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin;

Also, my command to use xpdf is the following:
 xpdf -remote %s -raise %o %(outpage).
Since my programmation knowledge is very scarce, I am not really sure of what
it means.
Should I change the command, or the Path?
Thanks!