[AUCTeX] a possible bug in auctex 11.84

From: Antonio Carlos Siqueira de Lima
Subject: [AUCTeX] a possible bug in auctex 11.84
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:21:47 -0200

Dear All,
I may have found a small bug in auctex 11.84.
I am running a p4 machine, with windows xp 64bits. Let´s say I have a file test.tex, after running latex if I call the view command instead of: dvips zsolo.dvi -o && start zsolo.ps I get dvips "zsolo.dvi" -o && "start zsolo.ps". The latter command works the problem appears to be when I call gs as
start "file.ps" gives me nothing.
In a prior installation of auctex using emacs+auctex-w32-2006-06-24.zip this type of problem did not occur.
Any thoughts?
Thanks for your time

--
Antonio Carlos Siqueira de Lima Department of Electrical Engineering Federal University of Rio de Janeiro