[AUCTeX] How to chage the font size (for the equations) in the preview?

From: sciencisto-auctex
Subject: [AUCTeX] How to chage the font size (for the equations) in the preview?
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:13:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody.

I use AUCTeX and Emacs for Windows (and sometimes also for
GNU/Linux). When I use preview-latex, the font size of the equations
seems too small, and it is difficult to read them. Is there any way
to change the font size of the previews for the equations? And for
the sections, subsections, etc.?

I tried out changing the font size of Emacs... but that didn't work:
it only changes the size of the normal text, and not the size of the
previews.

By the way, is possible to change the text width in the preview, to
fill the whole width of the Emacs window?

Thanks in advance.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com