[AUCTeX] Re: automatic completion of styles

From: Seweryn Kokot
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: automatic completion of styles
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:38:46 +0200

> > No, I did only "make" and copy *.el files to ~/elisp/auctex-11.83/

> Why?

Now, I know it was my fault.
I did it because I wanted to keep files in order and doing "make install" I
don't know exactly where all the files go. What if I want to remove
auctex files to install another version of auctex?

I have another problem with style files: in /home/sewi/texmf/tex/style
directory I have: mystyle.el and pstricks.el files. In foo.tex file I
have:
usepackage{mystyle}
usepackage{pstricks}

and mystyle macros are available while pstricks macros are not
available when typing C-c C-m. What I'm doing wrong now?

Thanks for help,
Seweryn Kokot